The task of finding and getting your next job role can be daunting, so it helps to break it down into steps. Start with creating a CV that helps you get a foot in the door. You can use our free assessor CV sample as a foundation towards writing the ideal CV, with accurate information and a strong layout. Let us help you to get noticed.
Assessor CV Sample
/Ryan Cummings/67 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 email@example.com
Experienced assessor with a proven track record in home buying, assessing and maintenance. Strong understanding of the housing market, both as a seller and buyer and in terms of assessment. Skilled in home inspection and structural assessment. Highly numerate and able to process and analyse statistical information quickly and accurately. Able to spot potential risks early on and create detailed reports on properties and the market. Seeking a new role with new challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Completed Assessor training course.
- Certificate in computer technology.
- Experience of home selling.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Great people skills and friendly personality.
- Quick mental arithmetic.
- Eye for potential risks in properties.
Assessor at Anybiz
February 2013 – Present
- Assessed properties for major banking chains in the local area.
- Managed customer payments and income database.
- Trained team with up-to-date council regulations.
- Performing property assessments for new financing.
Trainee Assessor at Anybiz
March 2012 | December 2012
- Worked with assessors in closing major property deals.
- Calculating risk assessments.
- Building assessment profiles for properties.
Salesperson at Anybiz
October 2011 | February 2012
- Aiding cusomers with purchases of new and old homes.
- Assisting with mortgage applications.
- Handling incoming queries about properties.
BA Hons History – Any College 2007-2011 A levels: English Literature (B) History (C) Maths (B) English Language (C)
References are available on request.
Conclusion call to action