Automation test engineer CV Sample
Professional SummaryA highly capable technology and testing professional who enjoys the synergies of proving concepts, team working and collaboration, as well as learning. Offering creative problem-solving skills with experience in analysis, custom tools and automation test engineering.Currently looking for a new career opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging environment with an innovative company.
- Quick Test Professional (QTP), Reading (2012).
- HP Quality Centre: Administration and Customisation, Cambridge (2013).
- Test Automation Architecture and Implementation (course and exam), ISEB Training plc, London (2014).
- Automation test engineering methodologies and software including Agile and QTP.
- Excellent appreciation of test automation cost vs. benefits and analysing ROI.
- Microsoft Excel customisation and VBA programming.
- Good communication with offsite and offshore testing partners.
ExperienceSenior Automation Test Analyst |MDI Clearnet, Lincoln(June 2014 | present)
- Deputising for team leader in busy test team of eight QA engineering professionals.
- Installing and configuring Quality Centre 9 test management software including system test agent and add-ins.
- Supporting and enhancing automated testing.
- Identifying problem areas in projects and routine tasks and making recommendations on how to overcome them..
- Test planning, development and automation to meet business objectives.
- Executing automated regression testing.
- Manual test case design and execution as required.