You can kick start your brand new career today, by getting a little help with that tricky first step: your CV. Use our free bar supervisor CV sample as a framework to get you started, with a sample layout and inspiration for your personal summary. Tailor this to your needs and then you can focus on selling yourself and starting your new role.
Bar supervisor CV Sample
/Louise Minchin/123 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen and capable bar supervisor with several years of experience in the hospitality sector. Dedicated team manager with experience managing various numbers of bar staff. Extensive knowledge of bar work, from alcoholic beverages to non-alcoholic and food serving. Strong understanding of food hygiene standards and trained in all aspects of bar work, plus management. Industry qualifications in bar supervision and public license regulations. Looking for new opportunities to lead a team.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Over ten years of experience in bar work.
- Food Hygiene certificate.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Comfortable when dealing with people and resolving complaints.
- Experience with bar work from the basics up to bar management.
- Have worked kitchens and bars and have good team management skills.
Bar Supervisor at Anybiz
October 2012 – Present
- Establishing all bar training and staff hiring.
- Handling customers, complaints and staffing level management.
- Maintaining regulations and legal compliance for all staff members.
- Seeing to ordering, stock control and loss reduction.
Bar Manager at Anybiz
October 2010 | September 2012
- Preparing and serving drinks and hot food.
- Managed all aspects of costs and bookkeeping.
- Maintaining clean premises.
Bar Worker at Anybiz
June 2006 | August 2010
- Serving drinks to customers, often several orders at once.
- Performing cleaning duties.
- Managed shift work and timekeeping.
City and Guilds Hospitality Diploma A levels: History (B) General Studies (C) Science (B) Maths (C)
References are available on request.
Conclusion call to action