The road to your new dream job starts with crafting the ideal CV, to show employers that you’re serious and a good choice. Getting this right can be tricky, so feel free to use our free beauty advisor CV sample to start the process. From here, you can write a strong CV with a smart, eye-catching layout that will kick start your new career.
Beauty Advisor CV Sample
/Sally Barnes/51 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 email@example.com
Talented and enthusiastic beauty advisor with years of experience and a natural aptitude for beauty therapy. Capable as a skin-care specialist both in work life and as a hobby. Familiar with all aspects of the cosmetics industry, from products to treatments. Great with customers, putting them at ease and understanding their needs. Comfortable with sales and general customer guidance, as well as administering various beauty treatments. Seeking a position with new opportunities for advancement.
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services.
- In house sales training.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experience of various techniques, including facials, skin treatments and manicure.
- Friendly personality and outgoing nature, especially in sales.
- Extensive knowledge of the cosmetic industry and product lines.
- Makeup and hair product blogging experience.
Beauty Advisor at Anybiz
June 2013 – Present
- Obtained new product lines and stock deals for department.
- Built repeat custom through friendly relationships and reward promotions.
- Performed beauty and wellbeing treatments of various kinds.
- Promoted product lines and took personal responsibility for sales.
Assistant Beauty Therapist at Anybiz
August 2010 | June 2013
- Booked client appointments and handled all enquiries.
- Skin treatments including microdermabrasion and facials.
- Administering manicure and pedicure.
Cosmetics Counter Salesperson at Anybiz
June 2007 | July 2010
- Responsible for managing department stock and tracking sales.
- Making sales through contact with shoppers, encouraging treatments.
Diploma in Beauty Therapy – Any College 2001-2006 CIBTAC Nail Technician certification. A levels: Science (B) History (B) General Studies (C) French (A)