Beauty Therapist CV Sample
With a number of years working in beauty therapy salons as a trainee, I am now fully qualified massage and beauty therapist in my own right. I have a good deal of knowledge with a number of therapies and treatments. I am trained in the use of electro-therapy equipment which I have used to improve clients' body tone and shape. Additionally, I have performed many nail treatments in the course of my duties, such as nail extensions and nail art. A thorough worker, I am also well-versed in advising on make-up and hair care products. In addition to my qualifications as a beauty therapists, I am a fully trained masseuse.
Core QualificationsLevel 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services
- Diploma in Electro-Therapy Treatments (CIBTAC)
- Qualified Nail Technician (CIDESCO)
- Swedish Massage trained (MTI)
- Driving license
Academic Qualifications7 GCSEs in English, Maths, Science, French, History, Art and Geography
- I take a client-centred approach to each individual I am treating so that no two treatments are exactly the same.
- Experienced giving non-surgical skin improvement treatments.
- Great record keeper so that clients' medical histories and treatment programmes are kept up to date.
Work ExperienceBeauty Therapist, Barnstaple - March 2013to present
- Responsible for all nail treatments including providing on the job manicure and pedicure training for junior staff members.
- Gained experience working with senior staff to plan appointments and kept notes at management meetings.
- Trained in selling certain beauty product ranges to clients whilst they receive treatments.
- Offered Swedish massage to customers following a client consultation to work out specific needs.
- Was responsible for keeping supplies and beauty treatment stocks updated and reordered, when necessary.
- Trained in offering piercings for clients to the nose, ear, navel and nipple.