Business Analyst CV Examples
The perfect business analyst CV showcases a broad range of skills and experience, from deploying new software to analysing and interpreting trends. It uses a professional CV template that clearly sets out your work history and achievements, making it easy for recruiters to quickly spot career highlights.
Business Analyst CV Examples
Our perfect business analyst CV example can help you take the next step in your career. Here’s what’s so great about this business analyst CV example:
- A professional look & feel: The contemporary CV template choice creates an excellent first impression on recruiters. It’s clean, clear, and doesn’t include unnecessary sections.
- A punchy opening paragraph: In just 50 words the opening paragraph tells a recruiter that the candidate is goal-oriented, proactive, personable, and analytical.
- Appropriate language: The business analyst CV exampleuses the kind of technical language that a recruiter expects from a highly qualified candidate.
- Training: The CV makes it clear that the candidate has undertaken extra training in areas like Lean Six Sigma.
- Skills: The skills listed in the CV example are highly specific and include the kind of skills likely to be listed in the job advert, like ‘requirement tracing’ and ‘revenue development’.
Frequently Asked Questions About Business Analyst CVs
Is business analyst a good career path?
The role of business analyst is a good career path. It’s a multi-faceted job that opens up a variety of different future possibilities. These could include:
- Project Manager.
- Consultant in a specific field.
- Data Analysis.
- Using your knowledge of products and processes to work in quality control.
What are the qualifications to get a good job as an analyst?
Qualifications are vital to get a good job in a highly competitive field like business analysis. Employers look for:
- A Bachelor of Business Administration will show that you’re equipped for the job.
- Further qualifications in sectors like business metrics, to broaden the range of positions you can apply for.
- Further training such as attending Rapid Improvement Events, which could give you the edge over other candidates.
Vital Skills for Your Business Analyst CV
The skills on your business analyst CV should show that you can work with a wide range of business processes and know how to deliver practical, measurable results.
Must-have skills for business analyst roles
- Advanced Excel modelling
- Strategic planning
- Revenue development
- Requirement tracing
- Valuation specialist
- Functional requirements
- Research protocols
- Surveys experience
Related skills to help your business analyst CV stand out
- Communications skills
- The ability to motivate
- Working under pressure
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent record keeping
Build Your Perfect Business Analyst CV
Take a look at our CV examples, choose a CV template, and then work with our CV builder to create a perfect business analyst CV. It’s that easy!
With more than a decade’s experience in helping candidates worldwide, we’re confident we can help you build your own perfect CV and take the next step in your career. What are you waiting for?