Commis Chef CV Sample
Professional SummaryReliable commis chef with extensive experience in several areas of cuisine. Specialised in Thai cuisine but also practised with American and Chinese. Comfortable preparing food to exacting standards and familiar with all aspects of food hygiene and preparation. Kitchen management experience including general staff management and timekeeping. Produced new dishes for bespoke menus, based on unexpected and exciting flavours. Looking for more responsibility and a position in a more ambitious restaurant.
- City and Guilds Diploma in professional cookery.
- NVQ hospitality and catering certificate.
- Certificate of hygiene standards training.
- Full, clean driving license
- Skilled chef with experience with various world cuisines.
- Experience in kitchen and staff management and motivation.
- Enthusiasm for cooking and experimentation.
ExperienceSous Chef at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Commis Chef at Anybiz
- Ensuring all quality control is done accurately and completely.
- Creating new menus and bespoke dishes.
- Kitchen safety and hygiene control training and drills.
- Managing kitchen and food inventory and stock levels.
- Upholding restaurant policies on hygiene and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing dishes from scratch.
- Adjusting menus to suit customer feedback surveys.