Creative CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been a professional wedding planner for six years.I enjoy working with others in such a fast-paced environment and am able to provide all guests with a truly unforgettable experience.Having worked as an entrepreneur since I graduated from university, I am now eager to begin employment with a firm that is innovative and original.I also hope to further enhance my skills by working as a part of a team.I appreciate that there is no room for second-best services within this industry and I hope to be able to prove my skills to a forward-thinking company.
- A current member of the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners.
- Certified through the National Association of Wedding Planners (NAWP).
- City and Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeships (9865) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Principles of Hospitality Management (7147) Level 4.
Experience2015-Present: Corporate Wedding and Event Planner.Core competencies involve:
- Meeting stringent deadlines for business-oriented events.
- Supervising all levels of catering.
- Providing live entertainment.
- Obtaining client feedback for further improvements.
- Ordering all foods and drinks required.
- Adhering to strict budgetary guidelines.
- Handling multiple events simultaneously.
- Travelling between London and outlying areas.
- A knowledge of all food safety codes.
- Invoicing and billing clients.
- Preparing high-class menus for wealthy guests.
- Communicating with staff and attendees.