The amount of work involved in finding and getting a credit officer role can be daunting, so it helps to break it down into steps. Start with creating a CV that helps you get a foot in the door. You can use our free credit officer CV sample as a foundation towards writing the ideal CV, with accurate information and a strong layout. Getting noticed is half the battle.
Credit Officer CV Sample
/Steven Andrews/55 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 email@example.com
A skilled and experienced credit officer with a keen eye for detail. Three years of experience in the finance industry, with a proven track record in financial analysis and loan applications. Tactful and pleasant in all client conversations and happy to provide help. Practiced in verifying client credit data and navigating the loan process, while translating the complexities into layman’s terms. Have gained industry training and qualifications and have a full, clean driving license and exemplary computer skills. Looking for new opportunities to build on a successful career.
- ABA Certified Financial Marketing Professional
- ABA Certified Lender Business Banker
- Full, clean driving license
- Analysis customer credit profiles with speed and accuracy.
- Communicating effectively and politely both within the business and with customers.
- Full understanding of credit analysis software packages and systems.
Credit Officer at Anybiz
July 2012 – Present
- Supervisor of two junior officers and bank’s credit division.
- Monitoring and ensuring Health and Safety regulations and training.
- Analysing high profile client credit profiles.
- Responsible for bank lending policy adjustments.
Junior Loans Officer at Anybiz
August 2010 | July 2012
- Building client credit profiles and advising on loan security.
- Interviewing clients for credit analysis and risk assessment.
- Built and implemented loan marketing campaign.
Assistant Credit Manager at Anybiz
June 2008 | July 2009
- Compiling credit reports and delivering to customers.
- Accurate data entry and data privacy management.
Business and Administration BTEC Extended Diploma – Any College 2004-2008 A levels: Maths (B) English Language (B) Technology (A) History (C)
References are available on request.
Conclusion call to action