Credit Officer CV Sample
Professional SummaryA skilled and experienced credit officer with a keen eye for detail. Three years of experience in the finance industry, with a proven track record in financial analysis and loan applications. Tactful and pleasant in all client conversations and happy to provide help. Practiced in verifying client credit data and navigating the loan process, while translating the complexities into layman's terms. Have gained industry training and qualifications and have a full, clean driving license and exemplary computer skills. Looking for new opportunities to build on a successful career.
- ABA Certified Financial Marketing Professional
- ABA Certified Lender Business Banker
- Full, clean driving license
- Analysis customer credit profiles with speed and accuracy.
- Communicating effectively and politely both within the business and with customers.
- Full understanding of credit analysis software packages and systems.
ExperienceCredit Officer at Anybiz
July 2012 - Present August 2010 | July 2012
Junior Loans Officer at Anybiz
- Supervisor of two junior officers and bank's credit division.
- Monitoring and ensuring Health and Safety regulations and training.
- Analysing high profile client credit profiles.
- Responsible for bank lending policy adjustments.
- Building client credit profiles and advising on loan security.
- Interviewing clients for credit analysis and risk assessment.
- Built and implemented loan marketing campaign.