Customer Service Team Leader CV Sample
Professional SummaryHaving been involved within the customer service sector for 10 years, this applicant is actively seeking a position which is equally suited for my unique qualifications.As Iappreciate the roles and responsibilities of the junior employee, I have always been able to establish a working rapport with other team members.This helps to breed a sense of solidarity and cohesion within what can only be called an extremely challenging atmosphere.Although I am interested in improving my current talents, I also hope to contribute to the success of the firm as a whole.In doing so, greater levels of satisfaction will be enjoyed while the customers themselves can remain loyal from a long-term perspective.I thank you for taking the time to consider this application.
- City & Guilds: Diploma in Sales Level 3 (6801).
- City & Guilds Sales and Telesales Apprenticeships Level 3 (9866).
- City & Guilds: Customer Service Level 3 (8992).
- Qualified within the PRINCE2 framework.
- Knowledge of customer service software packages including Desk.com, Zendesk and Netsuite CRM+.
- Three years of team leadership experience.
Experience2012-Present: Customer Service Team Leader and Front Desk Supervisor (London).Duties entail:
- Responsible for all outbound sales calls.
- Centralised sales management.
- Ensuring all duties are carried out to the highest of standards.
- Client compliance issues.
- Face-to-face meetings.
- B2B and B2C sales.
- Inbound and outbound lead marketing.
- Meeting monthly sales benchmarks.
- Developing long-standing customer relationships.
- Edinburgh Napier University 2002-2006: Festival, Event and Hospitality Management BA (Hons.)