Customer service is a very wide industry. Regardless of the specific field, talents such as robust communication skills, the ability to take on a managerial role and an overall desire to succeed are all necessary traits to possess. Team leaders can expect a fast-paced work environment and daily challenges which need to be overcome. In return, such professionals can place themselves on the road to success while valuable target-driven rewards are always within reach. Constructing an attractive and accurate CV is therefore a critical step for those actively seeking such a job. This customer service team leader CV sample highlights all of the important points that need to be mentioned.
Customer Service Team Leader CV Sample
/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
Having been involved within the customer service sector for 10 years, this applicant is actively seeking a position which is equally suited for my unique qualifications. As I appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the junior employee, I have always been able to establish a working rapport with other team members. This helps to breed a sense of solidarity and cohesion within what can only be called an extremely challenging atmosphere. Although I am interested in improving my current talents, I also hope to contribute to the success of the firm as a whole. In doing so, greater levels of satisfaction will be enjoyed while the customers themselves can remain loyal from a long-term perspective. I thank you for taking the time to consider this application.
- City & Guilds: Diploma in Sales Level 3 (6801).
- City & Guilds Sales and Telesales Apprenticeships Level 3 (9866).
- City & Guilds: Customer Service Level 3 (8992).
- Qualified within the PRINCE2 framework.
- Knowledge of customer service software packages including Desk.com, Zendesk and Netsuite CRM+.
- Three years of team leadership experience.
2012-Present: Customer Service Team Leader and Front Desk Supervisor (London). Duties entail:
- Responsible for all outbound sales calls.
- Centralised sales management.
- Ensuring all duties are carried out to the highest of standards.
2008-2012: Junior Telemarketing Team Leader (London). Responsibilities included:
- Client compliance issues.
- Face-to-face meetings.
- B2B and B2C sales.
2006-2008: Customer Service Representative (Bristol). Roles were comprised of:
- Inbound and outbound lead marketing.
- Meeting monthly sales benchmarks.
- Developing long-standing customer relationships.
- Edinburgh Napier University 2002-2006: Festival, Event and Hospitality Management BA (Hons.)
Additional reference will be furnished as required. This customer service team leader CV sample provides a framework when constructing a professional presentation. Please have a look at the additional tools and suggestions found throughout this portal.