CV Example for an Unsolicited Application
Professional SummaryI have been working as a professional computer programmer since 2008 and seek to become aligned with a forward-thinking firm that can provide me with room for upward mobility. I appreciate that this is an extremely competitive industry and it is for this reason that I have voluntarily submitted my documentation.I am an expert in a number of valuable programming languages and I also boast a considerable amount of experience in website design.I can therefore handle even the most daunting of tasks while saving a great deal of time during the process.Please examine my credentials below.I eagerly anticipate any future contact.
- An active member of the Institute of Analysts and Programmers (IAP).
- Membership within the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- City and Guilds: Telecommunications Systems (2730) Level 5.
- City and Guilds: Computer-Aided Design (7579) Level 3.
Experience2014-2016: Lead Programming Engineer.Duties revolve around:
- Developing bespoke software for social media sites.
- Digital branding and logo design.
- Leading a group of more than ten junior programmers.
- Business-to-client sales.
- Meeting the needs of corporate-level clients.
- Advanced coding and website design.
- Creating dedicated applications for mobile phones and tablets.
- Maintaining the functionality of large computer networks during the work week.
- Adapting hardware and software when necessary.
- Troubleshooting coding errors.
- Enhancing firewalls and network security protocols.
- Supervising multiple cloud-based servers from remote locations.