CV Example for Executives
Thanks to a fluid economy and a diverse range of opportunities, it is now quite common for executives to seek different types of employment throughout their careers.A high-quality CV is just as important for this demographic as it is for a first-time job seeker.Unfortunately, this process can become muddled and confusing from time to time.We have therefore constructed this CV example for executives.It is designed to provide a basic idea of how this document is formatted, as well as the vital information that needs to be contained within.
Your Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email/
Professional SummaryI have been an executive within the retail sector for over a decade.After having reached the highest position at my current place of employment, I have decided to embrace professional change.I am eager to continue broadening my horizons and expand my existing knowledge base.I have the combination of hands-on experience and professional certifications that are recognised throughout the industry.I am very eager to work within a fast-paced environment and I never back away from challenges.Ideally, I hope to encounter an organisation that is able to provide me with room for upward mobility.Having always been a team player, I look forward to meeting your team of trained professionals and I cordially thank you for taking the time to peruse this CV.
Core QualificationsAlongside my university education, I have also been certified through the City and Guilds framework.Some core qualifications include:
- City and Guilds: Retail SVQ (2008) SCQF 6.
- City and Guilds: Retail Knowledge (1013) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Conflict Management (2284) Level 2.
Experience2014-2016: Sales Manager.Duties included:
- Inventory management.
- Training entry-level employees.
- Meeting demanding monthly sales targets.
- Servicing corporate clients.
- Branding and digital marketing campaigns.
- Liaising between staff and customers.
- Client acquisition and retention.
- Supervising sales pipelines.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Travelling to other locations when required.
- Supervising a team of junior retailers.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints.