CV Example for International Students
When you need to write a CV for international students to carry out a job search, you need to create a well-written document that targets the job you're interested in and reflects your top qualifications, achievements and skills. Take a look at this CV Example for International Students, which will help you greatly when it comes to getting a good idea of what to write and what format to use. The CV Example for International Students below is the ideal example of the type of CV that will impress recruiting management and inspire them to select you for interview.
1, Rue de Rivoli, Geneva, Switzerland /07781 595 email@example.com
Professional SummaryA highly accomplished individual who has benefited from an international education and lived in a variety of international communities, has a pleasant, easy-going and professional style coupled with first-class organisational skills. Can deal with people from all walks of life with sensitivity, confidentiality and diplomacy. Has a proven ability in helping managers streamline their processes by dealing with routine accounting matters. Freshly qualified and ready to start a career as a finance professional with a successful and ambitious organisation.
- Qualified in international finance to a high level
- Excellent financial administration skills
- First-rate communication skills
- Highly efficient and organised
- Trustworthy, reliable and competent
ExperienceSummer 2015Internship, KPMG Accounting, Geneva, Switzerland
- Carried out due diligence for final audits on major companies
- Built business relationships with clients to gain an understanding of their activities and the features surrounding their accounting systems
- Assisted with setting up lead sheets to carry out internal control testing
- Assisted with the internal staff training programme