CV Example for Law Students
Professional SummaryI am a multi-lingual, freshly graduated lawyer, recently awarded a Master's degree in law, specialising in environmental law and policy. With a very strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to set my own professional goals, I am eager to take on new challenges, and work well under pressure and in a fast-moving working environment. I am seeking a challenge in a diverse role that will allow me to use my legal skills and knowledge, and that can lead to both professional and personal opportunities for growth.
- Qualified in law with a specialism in environmental law.
- Able to work very well under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Skilled in the use of IT (MS Office).
- Quick and keen to learn new skills in any area.
ExperienceJuly 2013 - September 2013 Bar Assistant, Wayfarer's Inn, Ashford, Surrey
- Student summer job, serving bar drinks and snacks to customers.
- Opening and closing the premises.
- Cash handling duties and reconciliation of daily takings.
- Assisting with general duties in law firm while studying part-time for my master's degree in law.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Answering telephone and dealing with email enquiries.
- Typing up letters and official documents for the partners.