To create an impressive CV for Law Students to help with your job search, you need a CV that’s well written and well set out. Your individual CV should target the job you’re aiming for while reflecting your achievements, qualifications, skills and experience. Before you write your CV, the CV Example for Law Students will help you to focus on the type of content you need to include and the format to use. This example is just the type of resume that will make a positive impression on the recruitment manager you’re sending it to. This should give you a good chance of being selected for interview.
1, Long Road, Ashford, Surrey TW15 6JY /07729 173 921/ /email@example.com/
I am a multi-lingual, freshly graduated lawyer, recently awarded a Master’s degree in law, specialising in environmental law and policy. With a very strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to set my own professional goals, I am eager to take on new challenges, and work well under pressure and in a fast-moving working environment. I am seeking a challenge in a diverse role that will allow me to use my legal skills and knowledge, and that can lead to both professional and personal opportunities for growth.
- Qualified in law with a specialism in environmental law.
- Able to work very well under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Skilled in the use of IT (MS Office).
- Quick and keen to learn new skills in any area.
July 2013 – September 2013 Bar Assistant, Wayfarer’s Inn, Ashford, Surrey
- Student summer job, serving bar drinks and snacks to customers.
- Opening and closing the premises.
- Cash handling duties and reconciliation of daily takings.
July 2014 – June 2016 General Office Assistant, Davidson & Jones Legal Associates, Guildford, Surrey
- Assisting with general duties in law firm while studying part-time for my master’s degree in law.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Answering telephone and dealing with email enquiries.
- Typing up letters and official documents for the partners.
2011-2014 University of London Law LLB degree
2014-2016 University College London, Master of Laws (LLM)
This CV Example for Law Students is part of a comprehensive collection of CV examples, giving you an important insight into writing your CV. When looking for jobs, you should use the valuable tools and CV builder that this site has to offer for further help and guidance.