CV Example to Get You Hired
Professional SummaryAn experienced junior executive, I have gained a number of key business skills in a short amount of time and am keen to develop these in a commercial organisation that matches my ambition and drive for success. I take a diligent approach in all of my professional duties and have a track record of working well for private companies, as well as in the local government public sector. In the course of my past work, I have shown the ability to communicate face-to-face with clients to resolve potential problems before they arise. I am experienced with writing new proposals and reports for customers, which has helped to win new business. I'm currently seeking a new position that will improve my earning potential and future job prospects.
Core QualificationsDegree in Business Studies from the University of Buckingham (2009)
ExperienceSales Team LeaderWindsor Tools Ltd, from March 2013.
- Managing a team of sales reps in and around the south-east of England and responsible for reporting on a monthly basis to the sales director.
- Dealt with several customer disputes that had been left over from my predecessor in the role, which led to renewed business.
- Met all of the company's regional sales targets for three years running.
- Headed up the launch of a new accounting software package across several local authority areas.
- Produced new compliance procedures that met a number of key policy changes.
- Developed new payment systems for online transactions to make it easier for customers to settle bills and invoices.