CV Example with gap year CV Sample
Professional SummaryA bright, motivated and committed professional with plenty of transferable skills used to great effect during a gap year. These skills include leadership skills, team-building skills, independence, fund-raising, language development, and more. Ambitious to study English and French at University.
- Ability to lead a team
- Fluent in Spanish and French - including colloquialisms
- Marketing and fund-raising
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving and collaborative skills
- A gap year spent working in Bolivia and Columbia. Six months spent in Bolivia helping to build a health centre, and five months spent working in Columbia helping to restore a bombed church. Finances for the gap year were made available through fund-raising efforts. Working as part of a team of six other gap year volunteers, alongside local professionals and other charity workers.
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards - Bronze and Silver Medals.
- Regularly helped to organise point-to-point meetings at home in Little Village, which are attended by over five hundred supporters and participants.