CV Sample for a Full-Time Job
Professional SummaryI possess a great deal of knowledge within the world of social media marketing.I have been involved with this field for more than ten years and am thus am well aware of how flexible a landscape it can be.I bring the proper educational certifications alongside a bespoke knowledge of design, SEO and content management.From branding and logo development to leveraging different online portals to generate publicity, there are few tasks which I cannot handle.I desire to work with a firm that is dynamic and eager to help me enhance these talents even further.
- An in-depth knowledge of WordPress.
- The ability to work with CMS software such as Drupal, Droomla and ExpressionEngine.
- City and Guilds: Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (9642) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Social Media and Digital Marketing (7513) Level 4.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Zara and Adobe Illustrator.
Experience2014-2016: Lead Design Engineer.Duties include:
- Developing branding solutions for multiple organisations.
- Optimising content for higher online rankings.
- SEO and other media concerns.
- Developing targeted marketing strategies based upon the needs of the firm.
- Managing new and ongoing social media campaigns.
- Interacting with online clients.
- Troubleshooting malfunctioning websites.
- Business-to-business sales.
- Organising major publicity campaigns.
- Coding new websites and analysing their success within SERP results.
- Handling customer enquiries.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Digital logo design and implementation.