CV sample for Interns
Professional SummaryKeen photographer with a love of taking pictures, which started at a young age, looking to put enthusiasm and skills to use as a photography assistant or intern. Some photography assistant experience involving editing and sales. Experience with image manipulation, digital camera use and video recording. Strong technical skills from personal time spent with cameras and work in a repair shop. Seeking opportunities in event and studio photography, looking for internships and assistant roles to learn the ropes of the industry and add to my portfolio.
- Certificate in electrical safety.
- Grade in Photography from Anycollege.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Many hours of personal hobbyist time as a photographer.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Experience in event photography including weddings.
- Skilled with technical setup, safety checks and repair.
ExperiencePhotography Assistant at Anybiz
Month and Year - Present. Month and Year to Month and Year.
Photography Assistant at Anybiz
- Organised wedding locations and times for customers.
- Helped with main photographer's duties, such as additional portrait shots.
- Performed cleaning of equipment and regular maintenance.
- Arranged shoots and sold packages to customers.
- Sourced locations for shoots and managed on-site staff.
- Helped with equipment setup and electrical safety checks.