CV Sample With No Job Experience
Professional SummaryRecent graduate with excellent literacy, communication, and time management skills. A good team player with the ability to meet deadlines and manage several ongoing projects at the same time.
- Regularly led seminar presentations to over 50 students, answering questions and leading discussions.
- As Vice-President of the Student Union was frequently required to canvass opinion, organise events and address large groups.
- Always met essay deadlines.
- Spent a gap year travelling around Peru, Columbia and Bolivia. Helped to build a primary school and this experience helped to develop self-confidence, personal motivation and a sense of identity as a team player.
- A committed member of the local town orchestra, playing Second Flute for over four years, meeting for rehearsals once a week.
- Helped at local Beaver Scout group on a regular basis as a volunteer leader. This involved teaching young children skills such as cooking, building a fire, crafts and organising group activities.