The road to becoming a debt collector starts with crafting the ideal CV, to show employers that you’re serious and a good choice. Getting this right can be tricky, so feel free to use our free debt collector CV sample to start the process. From here, you can write a strong CV with a smart, eye-catching layout that will kick start your new career.
Debt Collector CV Sample
/Jessica Moors/12 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivated debt collector with extensive experience and knowledge of the job. Happy to work with the public and tactful at all times. Adaptable and keen worker with a good grounding in financial and leasing law. Always aware of regulations and limitations in the pursuit of duties. Understanding of the client’s situation and patient with difficult cases. Particularly skilled at defusing and negotiating in tense situations. Has a clean driving license and transport, plus first aid training. Seeking a position with potential for promotion and a welcoming work environment.
- Certificate in Consumer Debt Collection.
- Certified first aid training.
- Full, clean driving license
- Excellent verbal communicator with good telephone manner.
- Skilled negotiator in sensitive financial matters.
- Strong understanding of legal compliance and procedures.
Debt Collector at Anybiz
June 2013 – Present
- Streamlined confidentiality and legal compliance policy training.
- Speedy and efficient collections record.
- Positive rapport with customers in financial hardship.
- Tracking unclaimed debts and long term debtors.
Assistant Collections Officer at Anybiz
August 2010 | June 2013
- Collecting debts to consistently hit company targets.
- Accurately maintaining records of debts and debtors.
- Use of auto-dialler to call debtors efficiently.
Financial Investigator at Anybiz
June 2005 | July 2010
- Analysing financial records and identifying overdue payments.
- Co-ordinating with businesses to purchase debts.
BTEC Certificate in Applied Law – Any College 2001-2005 A levels: Maths (B) Science (C) French (B) History (B)
References are available on request.
Conclusion call to action