There are many roles which could define the title of deputy manager. From the restaurant industry to a position within an engineering firm, the duties involved are as diverse as the job sector itself. Although there is no doubt that experience breeds success, it is still a fact that a properly formatted curriculum is critical to make a lasting impression during the employment-seeking process. The deputy manager CV sample found below has already be utilised by countless applicants who may not have been completely aware of how such a document should be formatted. Please spend some time and take a closer look at what a typical CV should contain.
Deputy Manager CV Sample
/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email/
I have enjoyed numerous positions as a deputy manager over the years in various different industries. Thus, I posses an innate flexibility which many other candidates may be lacking. Experienced in customer service, client relations and team leadership, I am pleased to be able to offer my talents to your organisation. I am also happy to boast an educational background that is specifically geared towards this highly competitive industry. I hope to encounter a professional firm which can enable me to further progress within the world of management. However, I likewise desire a long-term relationship that is partially defined by what I am able to contribute to the company in question. Thank you for taking the time to peruse my curriculum.
- City & Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeship Level 4 (9865).
- City & Guilds: Retail (SVQ) Level 2 (2008).
- City & Guilds: Deliverers of Conflict Management Training Level 3 (2886).
- Over 8 years of experience within the deputy management field.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
2013-Present: Customer Service Representative (London). Duties are comprised of:
- Catering to the needs of clients.
- Shipping and logistics.
- Thorough inventory control.
2011-2013: Assistant Sales Manager (London retail service centre). Responsibilities included:
- Client engagement.
- General pipeline management.
- Monitoring sales calls and quality assurance.
2008-2011: Junior Server (Birmingham restaurant). My roles entailed:
- Basic food preparation and hygiene.
- Dealing with high-pressure work environments.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Lancaster University 2003-2007: Marketing Management BSc (Hons.)
This candidate is pleased to provide any further references or accreditations upon request. This deputy manager CV sample is a perfect template if you are unsure how to properly present yourself during the interview process. We encourage every job seeker to take a further look through this website, for there are a number of additional tools and suggestions that can come in quite handy.