The responsibilities of a domestic worker are as varied as they are interesting and rewarding. Due to the fact that these types of professionals are always required, the prospect of finding a lucrative position is very real. Unfortunately, this also equates to a rather stiff amount of competition and presentation is one of the keys to success. This domestic worker CV sample is intended to help those who may not be certain how such a document is structured and the type of information to include. Such a concise template will ensure that any applicant is headed in the right direction.
Domestic Worker CV Sample
/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
I am pleased to be able to offer any firm a total of eight years within the domestic worker industry. My educational skills are reinforced with the real-world experience that is essential to take on the numerous roles that this sector entails. I am hoping to further hone my talents with the help of a company that provides me with the latitude to grow within a positive work environment. Not only do I possess all of the necessary qualifications, but I intend to continue my studies as the requirements may change over time. I am more than happy to take on responsibilities myself although I enjoy being part of a team. I hope to find a firm which is able to provide me with such a beneficial opportunity.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (4340).
- City & Guilds Level 2 Infection Prevention and Control (7395).
- City & Guilds Level 2 Hospitality and Catering Principles (7091).
- The ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communicative skills.
2012-Present: Full-time domestic worker. Responsibilities currently include:
- Providing care to the sick and elderly.
- Basic housekeeping tasks.
- All areas of cleaning, sanitation and domestic maintenance.
- Responsible for three on-site assistants.
2010-2012: Apprentice caregiver. Primary roles included:
- Cleaning, laundry and providing groceries to home-based clients.
- Gardening and outdoor maintenance.
- Transporting clients to and from their appointments (such as medical visits).
2008-2010: Assistant domestic worker. Duties comprised:
- Assisting senior workers with their daily tasks.
- Transportation in and around the London area.
- Northumbria University 2000-2003: International Hospitality and Tourism Management BA (Hons.)
Further references will be provided upon request. This domestic worker CV sample is intended to be used as a general template during the application process. We encourage you to peruse our site for additional tools and tips to strengthen your current job-seeking skills.