The responsibilities of a door supervisor are varied and decidedly demanding. However, this is also a role which enables a candidate to meet numerous people and develop valuable contacts. Such a position of authority has always been in high demand and for this reason, one of the most qualified of applicants will be accepted. It therefore makes a great deal of sense that any CV should appear concise, professional and written with care. Those who are not quite certain how this can be accomplished are encouraged to take a look at the door supervisor CV sample found below.
Door Supervisor CV Sample
/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
I have worked within the security industry for nearly a decade and am able to negotiate even the most challenging of tasks. I am perfectly capable of dealing with large crowds and my skills have enabled me to lead many different security teams throughout my career. I hope to find a professional company which appreciates these traits and that will enable me to gain even more experience. I can supply evidence of my qualifications upon request if required. Ultimately, I desire to be a functional part of a respected team and I thank you for taking the time to read this brief description.
- City & Guilds Security Operations Level 3 (1888).
- City & Guilds Security Personnel (1887).
- City and Guilds Licence to Practice (Close Protection Officer) Level 3 (1897).
- Eight years of experience within the security sector.
- Qualified to administer first aid.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience in close quarters combat.
- Black belt in Shotokan karate.
- Qualified to utilise less-than-lethal devices such as pepper spray.
2009-Present: Head doorman at a Birmingham nightclub. Roles involve:
- Making certain that all patrons are of legal drinking age.
- General crowd control.
- Cash flow monitoring and end-of-day tasks.
2008-2009: Assistant Floor Security (various locations). Responsibilities included:
- Monitoring for fights and emergency situations.
- Working within a team environment.
- Transporting co-workers to and from venues.
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) Door Supervisor Certification (2006-present).
- University of Gloucestershire: Hotel, Resort and Events Management 2002-2005 BA (Hons.)
I am pleased to provide additional references should they be required. This door supervisor CV sample is only a rough outline for job seekers to follow. There many be more or less information required and this will depend upon one’s level of experience. Please have a further look throughout this site to uncover other worthwhile tips, tricks and suggestions which are useful during the recruitment process.