Event Steward CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been involved in the security sector for the past four years and recently, I have broadened by skills to include monitoring events and catering to the needs of guests.This applicant has addressed both small and large crowds, as I believe that the ability to adapt to any situation is one of the keys to success within this malleable field.I am also equipped with the most relevant certifications to ensure that safety and professionalism are never concerns.Ultimately, I desire to become employed with a respectable company that caters to a wide range of events throughout the United Kingdom.As this is my career of choice, I also hope to grow within a healthy team environment.
- City & GuildsHospitality and Catering Principles Level 3 (7091).
- City & Guilds Security Personnel (1187).
- City & Guilds Principles of Providing Security Services Level 2 (1980).
- City & Guilds Security Operations Level 3 (1888).
- ASIA Physical Security Professional Certification.
- CPR training through Heartstart (British Heart Foundation).
- The ability to handle large crowds.
- Superior levels of customer service.
Experience2012-Present: Event Security.Main roles include:
- Providing superior levels of customer service.
- Pre-event security screenings.
- Crowd control.
- Emergency response services.
- Monitoring venues for capacity concerns.
- Providing security for guest speakers and celebrities.
- Screening for fake forms of identification.
- Carrying out security briefings before large events.
- Cash flow management.
- Plymouth University 2005-2008 Hospitality Management BSc (Hons.)