Factory Worker CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been a qualified factory worker for the better part of a decade.This hands-on role requires a great deal of discipline alongside a working knowledge of all of the applicable rules and regulations.Thus, I have also shaped my repertoire around obtaining the required qualifications.I have been searching for a professional firm which can provide me with room to grow while fostering a team environment.I am happy to take on the role of a team leader although I am equally satisfied working alone on challenging tasks.Ultimately, I would like to be able to contribute to the overall success of any company that employs my services.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Advanced Craft/Supervisory Card.
- City & Guilds Warehousing and Storage Level 3 (1016).
- City & Guilds Plant Operations (Construction) Level 2 (6561).
- City & Guilds Forklift Truck Operations Level 2 (3884).
- A keen eye for current health and safety standards.
- Experience with supervising teams of workers.
- A full driving licence.
- Excellent communications skills.
Experience2011-Present: Senior Floor Manager.Duties include:
- Stock management.
- Machinery operator (industrial units).
- Health and safety coordinator.
- Manufacturing complex parts for the computer industry.
- Monitored assembly line operations.
- Applied protective coatings to certain finished products.
- Cleaned and maintained work areas.
- Reporting any technical faults to maintenance staff.
- Performing diagnostics on in-house software.
- Quality assurance assistant.
- University of Westminster 2001-2004: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc).