The term “factory worker” can apply to a number of discrete categories. Whether referring to stocking perishable goods, controlling the inventory of mechanical parts or supervising a team of junior employees, this industry is quite diverse. Still, there are some basic rules when formatting a professional CV. These could be unclear to some while this may be the first time that others have attempted to list their skills in a concise manner. This factory worker CV sample is a great framework to follow and such an outline will prove useful for anyone actively seeking employment.
Factory Worker CV Sample
/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
I have been a qualified factory worker for the better part of a decade. This hands-on role requires a great deal of discipline alongside a working knowledge of all of the applicable rules and regulations. Thus, I have also shaped my repertoire around obtaining the required qualifications. I have been searching for a professional firm which can provide me with room to grow while fostering a team environment. I am happy to take on the role of a team leader although I am equally satisfied working alone on challenging tasks. Ultimately, I would like to be able to contribute to the overall success of any company that employs my services.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Advanced Craft/Supervisory Card.
- City & Guilds Warehousing and Storage Level 3 (1016).
- City & Guilds Plant Operations (Construction) Level 2 (6561).
- City & Guilds Forklift Truck Operations Level 2 (3884).
- A keen eye for current health and safety standards.
- Experience with supervising teams of workers.
- A full driving licence.
- Excellent communications skills.
2011-Present: Senior Floor Manager. Duties include:
- Stock management.
- Machinery operator (industrial units).
- Health and safety coordinator.
2009-2011: Process Operative. Main roles were:
- Manufacturing complex parts for the computer industry.
- Monitored assembly line operations.
- Applied protective coatings to certain finished products.
- Cleaned and maintained work areas.
2006-2009: Equipment Fault Analyst. Responsibilities revolved around:
- Reporting any technical faults to maintenance staff.
- Performing diagnostics on in-house software.
- Quality assurance assistant.
- University of Westminster 2001-2004: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc).
I am able to supply additional references or contacts as they may be needed. This factory worker CV sample is intended to serve as a rough template. Depending upon your skills and your intended position, the information offered will naturally be different. For further information or to obtain additional useful advice, we encourage you to browse through our website at your earliest possible convenience.