Floral Designer CV Sample
Professional SummaryReliable and keen floral designer with great design instincts. A flair for colourful floral arrangements and bold styles. Experienced and practised at creating neat and tidy displays which last long as well as looking great. Plenty of retail experience both in front of house and in the stockroom, plus training in stock control and bookkeeping software. Friendly, approachable attitude with customers and a good ear for customer needs, tailoring displays to their ideas.
- Career Diploma in Floral Design.
- Computer Bookkeeping and Skills certificate.
- Full, clean driving license
- Confident, outgoing salesperson with great customer rapport.
- Experienced florist and prize winning floral designer.
- Computerised accounting skills and strong numeracy.
ExperienceFlower Arranger at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Payroll Assistant at Anybiz
- Creating floral displays as per customer requests.
- Creating displays for window dressing, including floral competitions.
- Building relationships with repeat customers.
- Tracking payments and using in-house software.
- Ensuring that all staff members are paid promptly.
- Checking up on all records of sickness and absence.
- Entering all data via computerised bookkeeping.