Free CV Example
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved within the electrical engineering sector for no less than seven years.During this time, I have developed a great deal of hands-on experience that is necessary to succeed within such a changeable environment.My skills are backed up by a strong educational background and it is my intention to continue amassing further specialities into the future.I also seek to encounter a firm that can enable me to contribute these very same skills towards the completion of any project.I am adept at working within a group environment and I am perfectly comfortable with being responsible for a larger team.Finally, I hope to be paired with a forward-looking enterprise that is satisfied with nothing less than perfection.
- A current member of the Electrical Contractors' Association (ECA).
- A Member of the NICEIC.
- CSCS cardholder (Skilled Worker).
- City and Guilds: Engineering Diploma (9209) Level 5.
Experience2015-2016: Master Electrician.Main talents include:
- Roughing all interiors (commercial and residential).
- PAT testing.
- Property and site inspections.
- The installation of high-voltage connections.
- Site assessments (before and after installation).
- Maintenance and repair of all major HVAC components.
- Handling inbound customer service enquiries.
- Invoicing and basic accounting.
- Adhering to all relevant NICEIC safety regulations.
- Working as a part of a team (between seven and ten other members).
- Understanding the fundamental principles of electronics.
- Travelling to different project locations (throughout England and Wales).