Gas Engineer CV Sample
The first thing that is needed to become employed as a gas engineer is a CV that fully reflects your abilities and strengths as a potential employee. By using our free gas engineer CV sample you will make sure that your professional qualifications are highlighted along with your other, often softer skills. As such, it can be an invaluable tool which helps you to format and write your CV in a professional manner.
Gas Engineer CV Sample/David Jackson/15 Any Lane, Any Ville/07459 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryI am a fully qualified gas engineer with a good knowledge of all the safety codes and modern procedures required to maintain the public gas supply network and of working with gas systems in homes and offices. I am familiar with all the maintenance practices required to keep cookers, boilers, gas fires and heaters in working order. In addition, I have extensive knowledge of working with gas metering products. As well as being able to work with gas-fired equipment, I have gained on-the-job knowledge of oil-fired equipment and maintaining domestic oil storage tanks. I have recently attended training session, in the course of my work, on energy efficiency. I have plenty of practical skills as well as good record keeping abilities.
Core QualificationsNVQ in Domestic Natural Gas Installation and Maintenance (Level 3) -Example College 2006 - 2008
- ACS certification
- 'Gas Safe' registered
- CENWAT qualified for central heating boilers and water heaters
- MET1 gas meter qualified
- Driver's license
Academic QualificationsAS levels: Technology (B) and Maths (D)Six GCSEs including English, Maths and Science
- Ability to install gas appliances and systems from schematics.
- Conscientious and methodical worker, especially when working with test controls and safety devices.
- Great customer skills, particularly when dealing with upgrades and replacement appliances.
Work ExperienceField Gas Engineer | Deal, Kent -January 2010to present
- Responsible for installing and maintaining gas equipment all over the county in schools, offices and homes.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out under the legal obligations set out in the relevant health and safety regulations.
- Ordering new parts, when necessary, and keeping clients updated with their repair works.
- Responsible for assisting the senior gas engineer with installing pipe work and connection fittings.
- Planned appointments for the most economical routes to and from site.
- Assisted with fault finding and troubleshooting.