Head Housekeeper CV Sample
Housekeeping is an industry which has been a staple of the English economy for thousands of years and this very same trend continues into the present day.As the demand for skilled labour continues to increase at a breakneck pace, we should fully expect head housekeepers to enjoy high wages and a malleable work environment.The only downside to these observations is the fact that competition is indeed on the rise.In turn, it is critical that you present yourself in the most professional manner during the job-seeking process.This head housekeeper CV sample is meant to provide you with the insight required to fashion an attractive presentation and to list all of your most impressive talents.
Head Housekeeper CV Sample/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
Professional SummaryI am proud to have worked within the housekeeping industry for no less than 9 years. Having entered into this field as a trainee, I presently contract my services out to numerous firms and private clients.However, I now desire to take these very same skills and supply them to a company which provides me with a rewarding work environment.My experience is bolstered by the proper certifications.I thoroughly enjoy working within a team atmosphere and I have always boasted the ability to train subordinates.I thank you for taking the time to peruse my talents and I look forward to future contact.
- City & Guilds: Hospitality Management (Diploma) Level 4 (7148).
- City & Guilds: Butler's Diploma Level 3 (7105).
- City & Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Level 2 (7132).
- Active member of the UK Housekeeper's Association (UKHA).
- Currently possess the British Cleaning Certificate (2016).
Experience2012-Present: Lead Housekeeper.Duties involve:
- All aspects of cleaning and maintenance.
- Team leader (seven other members).
- Client engagement.
- Sales and marketing.
- Introducing new clients to the service.
- Addressing the needs of existing clients.
- Institutional maintenance.
- Adhering to all HSE codes.
- Front desk clerk.
- Basic laundry and cleaning tasks.
- Customer satisfaction and analysing feedback.
- Blackpool and the Fylde College: 2000-2004, Hospitality and Management Degree BSc (Hons).