Import Export Coordinator CV Sample
Taking the time to study this import export coordinator CV sample is an excellent way to understand the different kinds of information you will need to include when you create a CV of your own that will include the accurate formatting along with the necessary information. If you are searching for a new job as an import export coordinator, it is necessary to write a CV that highlights your main skills as well as stressing your applicable strengths. You can use this free import export coordinator CV sample as a template to help you to recognise the different fundamentals that you need to include when you write your own import export coordinator CV and you can use the format that is used here to help you.
Import Export Coordinator CV Sample/Justin Climber / 222 This Road, This Town/ 01254 777888/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryCommitted import export coordinator with vast experience in maintaining healthy business relationships. Skilful in dealing with distributors, retailers and salespeople from a wide range of industries. Specialities in ensuring smooth communications with international and local clients as well as internal business correspondence.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science, Business, University of London, London, England
Professional QualificationsFluent in several languages including French, German and Spanish.
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Science, Business, University of London, London, England - 2006-2009A Levels: English (A) Maths (A) French (A) Spanish (B)
- Very comprehensive knowledge of the procedures related to import and export.
- Excellent working knowledge of import and export industry terminology as well as documentation processes.
- Excellent communications, coordination and alignment skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish and French
- Very good at prioritising and multitasking.
Work ExperienceImport Export Coordinator at Planters Shipping, London | 2013-Present Day
- Responsible for collecting and preparing the necessary paperwork for various import and export activities.
- Translating foreign language documents into English.
- Coordinating with the production and logistic departments and scheduling shipments.
- Arranged for the collection and delivery of goods to the respective locations.
- Assisted in the daily operations of the existing import export department.
- Processed invoices and preserved payable and receivable documents.
- Answered overseas calls and handed queries in several languages.
- Monitored transporting arrangements to the shipping yard.