IT trainer CV Sample
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARYA young, qualified and motivated I.T. team member with a solid background in technical and user support as well as coaching and presentation experience.Now seeking to build on this experience and wishing to progress with an IT employer, working in a training environment.
Core QualificationsBTEC Level 3 Certificate in IT | Norwich City College, Ipswich Road (2011-2012).
- MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, exams 70-680 and 70-685.
- Team working course (staff residential centre) | Certificate of Merit.
- Health and safety awareness course, including basic first aid.
- Full driving license.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Solid technical background including upgrades of Windows and open-source operating systems.
- Flexible and able to work with and relate to all levels of individuals with varying technical ability - from trainee level to power users and developers.
- Experience of planning, organising and training individuals and small groups within I.T. support and testing department.
ExperienceI.T. Support Team Supervisor | Jensons Builders Merchants, Hellesdon, Norwich(November 2014 to date).
- First and second line support for branch network, suppliers and field sales force.
- Responsible for team of four full and part-time staff, including organising rotas.
- Training support for individuals and small groups.
- Working in build room preparing workstations and portable devices for rollout to business users.
- Checking returns and manufacturer deliveries.
- First line support on busy helpdesk.