KYC analyst CV sample
KYC analysts are rare, being one type of hard worker among many in the accounting field. KYC analysts have a large number of responsibilities, and that means that their employer must be convinced of their skill and have that impression constantly reaffirmed with results. At the same time, a KYC analyst position can be highly desirable, and a strong CV will ensure that you are more likely among your peers to get the position. If you're just entering the accounting field, for example, you may want to take a close look at our KYC analyst CV sample, below. Even if you already have a wealth of experience and a completed CV, it may be worth looking over one of our CV samples to improve your presentation even just a little bit.
KYC analyst CV sample/Jim Biselli/602 Clandon Park, Mount Pearl, Newfoundlandfirstname.lastname@example.org/
- Highly accountable, with a strong ethical code as pertains to responsibility.
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising security standards.
- Highly logical; unbiased and without emotion in entity data analysis.
ExperienceLoan Officer | Maple Banking, Mount Pearl Branch #32, Mount Pearl | August 2004 to September 2006
- Received valuable on-the-job training in accounting and KYC principles.
- Interviewed and researched individual clients for loan eligibility.
- Worked with an existing international business client in the medical field to improve the client's line of credit within the bank's protocol.
- Responsible for performing interviews and background checks on individuals. Handled massive amounts of entity data such as legal names and address during routine checks.
- Examined wire activity of non-individual entities for foreign shell corporations and terrorist financing.
- Enhanced Due Diligence performed on all entities via Lexis-Nexis, World Check, Dun & Bradstreet, and additional internal and external sources.