Marketing Manager CV Examples
A perfect marketing manager CV looks completely professional. The simple but attractive design makes it easy for recruiters to skim read it. Clear sections highlight professional achievements, experience, and skills, using industry-specific language such as ‘branding initiatives’, ‘trend tracking’, and ‘market intelligence’.
Frequently Asked Questions About Marketing Manager CVs
What are the three key responsibilities of a marketing manager?
Three key responsibilities of a marketing manager are:
- Managing the company’s marketing budget.
- Liaising with the sales department to maximise revenue.
- Producing marketing materials – or managing the team who does this.
What are the additional duties and responsibilities of a marketing manager?
Additional duties of marketing managers will vary from role to role. Here are some examples:
- Managing the company’s social media presence, including working with influencers to boost the brand.
- Developing email marketing programs to retain customers.
- Building an online presence.
- Identifying strategic marketing partners to boost the impact of marketing initiatives.
- Analysing data and adjusting programs as a result.
Our pre-written CV content makes it quick and easy to write about your marketing career. Get started with our CV builder and you’ll be done in minutes, not hours.