Offshore Electrician CV Sample
Professional SummaryReliable and dedicated electrical engineer with offshore experience, looking to take on more responsibilities on offshore installations. Practised with industrial electrical engineering both on shore and on oil rigs and ships. Available for travel and comfortable with long stays offshore. Capable of making quick decisions on own initiative and finding faults effectively. Strong electrical knowledge and keen to build on current experience.
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- Electrician Training Scheme certificate.
- Offshore survival training certificate.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experience of offshore work and comfortable with the environment.
- Enthusiastic about electrical work and always learning new things.
- Happy to work long shifts away or travel for work.
ExperienceOffshore Electrician at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Trainee Offshore Electrician at Anybiz
- Performed all emergency repair work, even in dangerous conditions.
- Assisted in training new offshore recruits in electronic maintenance.
- Installed and tested several electrical systems.
- Helped to develop protocols for electrical safety.
- Performed regular inspections of electronics.
- Tested, repaired and maintained large varieties of shipboard electronics.
- Assisted with installation of new equipment.