Photography Assistant CV Sample
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful resume and save you time.
Professional SummaryEnthusiastic photography assistant with strong experience of photography and sales. Practised in use of digital and traditional cameras and various aspects of digital image manipulation. A keen photographer with a desire to put knowledge to use as an assistant, combining personal interest with proven technical background. Specialising in event and portrait photography. Looking for work that will build my personal profile and allow me to use my skills to their full effect.
- NTCJ award in photojournalism.
- Technical safety certificate.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Skilled in event and outdoor photography.
- Have worked as a photographer in spare time.
- Excellent management skills and organisation.
- Happy to provide assistance with baggage, set up and technical duties.
ExperiencePhotography Assistant at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Photography Assistant at Anybiz
- Arranged clients into groups and time slots for shoots.
- Performed additional photography duties to help complete the photographer's quota.
- Dealt with customer questions and sales of photos while photographer worked.
- Liased with wedding planners and couples for locations and prices.
- Assisted team of photographers with equipment set up.
- Maintained and cleaned all photo equipment regularly.
- Managed sites for shoots and organised location scouting.