Financial trading is a lucrative and fast-paced career. Not only can the fiscal rewards be tempting, but the malleable nature of this field assures that every day will offer a new challenge. Due to the sheer number of applicants, it is frequently quite difficult to secure a stable position within a modern firm. This is the primary reason why constructing a solid and comprehensive CV is so very important. Please analyse the trader CV sample provided below to develop an understanding of how such a presentation should appear. This is a pivotal step in securing the financial job of your dreams.
Trader CV Sample
/Your Name/Your Address/Your Phone (both land line and mobile)/Your Email
Having been a professional financial trader for well over ten years, I am fully aware of how this landscape has evolved during the past decade. I am therefore able to adapt to numerous scenarios and regardless of market conditions, my aim is to produce quality results for the customer. I am also experienced in a number of discrete sectors such as commodities, securities, equities, annuities and currencies (Forex). This has enabled me to develop a well-rounded approach to any trade and my past clients have been exceedingly happy with the longitudinal performance of their portfolios. I am therefore highly confident in my skills and I desire to bring this very same attribute into a team environment.
- Currently licensed through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- MSc in International Trade and Finance.
- CISI Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice.
- CFA Society Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management.
- CISI Level 7 certificate in Wealth Management.
2010-present: Independent Wealth Manager. Responsibilities involve:
- General portfolio management.
- Responsible for trades well in excess of £100,000 pounds.
- Technical analyses of underlying equities and assets.
- Regular news updates for public dissemination.
2008-2010: Senior Equity Adviser. Duties were comprised of:
- Daily buying and selling of currency positions within the Forex market.
- Execution of third-party trades upon request.
- Client engagement and support.
- Introducing customers to new products and services.
2004-2008: Assistant Sales Associate. Roles involved:
- Opening and qualifying new customers.
- General investment and financial advice.
- Commission-based sales.
Lancaster University: Accounting and Finance MSc (hons), 1997-2001
I am pleased to supply further references as they may be required. These are some of the metrics which should be addressed when applying for a position within the world of financial trading. This trader CV sample is only one of the countless other instruments available on this website. We encourage you to take a further look at your earliest possible convenience.