Universal CV Example
Preparing a CV can be a rather daunting task. Perhaps this is your first time entering into the workforce, or you may be unsure which format is the most accepted by potential employers in different industries. Although the content within this document will naturally differ depending upon your skills, there are still many features which remain the same. This is the primary reason why we have created this universal CV example. The suggestions and categories highlighted below can be included within your own document to ensure you present yourself in the best possible light.
Your Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
Professional SummaryI have been working within the construction industry for eight years and during this time, I have honed my professional skills. Not only do I possess the hands-on expertise that is so necessary within this challenging field, but I have willingly obtained additional certifications through accredited institutions. I embrace a "ground-up" approach and yet, I am not afraid to lead from a top-down position. This candidate has been responsible for many challenging projects and I always seek to complete each task with the same sense of reliability that has come to define my work ethic over the years. Please find a further description of my qualifications and former roles below.
Core QualificationsSome of the certifications which I currently hold include:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Supervisor Card.
- City and Guilds: Construction Operation (General Construction 6709) Level 2.
- City and Guilds: Construction Site Supervision (6577) Level 4.
Experience2014-Present: Site Foreman. Primary duties currently include:
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety codes.
- Meeting stringent completion deadlines.
- A responsibility for junior workers and trainees.
- Overseeing the proper operation of industrial equipment.
- Communicating between customers and senior-level supervisors.
- Addressing the proper safety and building codes.
- Operating heavy equipment such as lorries and excavators.
- Managing teams of between five and ten individuals.
- Managing materials and on-site inventory.
- Ensuring site safety.
- Cleaning and other regular maintenance tasks.