Universal CV Example
Your Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
Professional SummaryI have been working within the construction industry for eight years and during this time, I have honed my professional skills. Not only do I possess the hands-on expertise that is so necessary within this challenging field, but I have willingly obtained additional certifications through accredited institutions. I embrace a "ground-up" approach and yet, I am not afraid to lead from a top-down position. This candidate has been responsible for many challenging projects and I always seek to complete each task with the same sense of reliability that has come to define my work ethic over the years. Please find a further description of my qualifications and former roles below.
Core QualificationsSome of the certifications which I currently hold include:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Supervisor Card.
- City and Guilds: Construction Operation (General Construction 6709) Level 2.
- City and Guilds: Construction Site Supervision (6577) Level 4.
Experience2014-Present: Site Foreman. Primary duties currently include:
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety codes.
- Meeting stringent completion deadlines.
- A responsibility for junior workers and trainees.
- Overseeing the proper operation of industrial equipment.
- Communicating between customers and senior-level supervisors.
- Addressing the proper safety and building codes.
- Operating heavy equipment such as lorries and excavators.
- Managing teams of between five and ten individuals.
- Managing materials and on-site inventory.
- Ensuring site safety.
- Cleaning and other regular maintenance tasks.