Beauty Therapist CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARYExperienced beauty advisor with years of experience, looking to make the move to full-time work. Talented at beauty therapy in various aspects, from skin-care regimens and products to piercing and nail care treatments. Enthusiastic about beauty in professional and personal life, with experience in part-time roles during college, and keen to take on a career in the industry. Familiar with cosmetics and maintain a blog on beauty tips with an online portfolio. Good customer skills, able to explain treatments and understand what the customer wants. Equally good at selling additional treatments and products.
- Trained in sales at Anybiz.
- Diploma in Applied Beauty Therapy.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Maintain and regularly update a blog and YouTube channel about beauty.
- Experienced with various skin treatments, manicure and pedicure treatments.
- Friendly and warm personality, even with strangers.
EXPERIENCEBeauty Therapistat Anybiz
Month and Year - Present Month and Year to Month and Year
Assistant Beauty Therapist at Anybiz
- Worked part-time during college as an advisor.
- Various beauty treatment duties with a wide range of clients.
- Attended industry shows to source the latest products.
- Used business cards and rapport to build a client base.
- Summer and part-time work during gap year.
- Sold products and treatments to customers visiting the salon.
- Booked client appointments and handled all enquiries.
- Trained in Indian Head Massage.