Inbound Call Centre Agent CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI am an extremely motivated individual who is able to adapt well within a high-pressure work environment.Thus, I thrive within inbound call centres and am eager to join a team of equally trained professionals to help further my career.I also possess all of the most relevant skills in order to properly market a product to the masses.These innate talents are then coupled with the static knowledge and theory that have been earned through a university degree.While I am a team player, I am also fiercely competitive and I am hoping to find a company which will enable me to showcase my skills.Finally, I am more than happy to take on even the most challenging of tasks that are presented to me.
- Foundation Certificate in Marketing (The Chartered Institute of Marketing).
- Diploma in Professional Marketing (The Chartered Institute of Marketing).
- More than eight years within the inbound and outbound telemarketing industry.
- A working knowledge of software such as MIcrosoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Expertise in the "SPIN" technique of sales (Huthwaite International).
- Experience with team training and leadership.
Experience2009-present: Manager of an inbound call centre.Duties presently include:
- Monitoring for quality control purposes.
- Inbound sales and client engagement.
- Customer compliance services.
- Working cohesively within a team environment.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Addressing a wide spectrum of client needs.
- Marketing numerous different products.