HR Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA senior manager with considerable experience in the field of human resources management. Has recently had a career break to take maternity leave and now looking to resume work, with suitable childcare in place for 2 year old daughter. Has broad experience in HR management, taking on progressively responsible roles during career to date. Proven ability to collaborate with senior managers to integrate HR within the business. Experienced in working in fast-paced environments and can handle business restructuring. Dedicated to developing positive employee relations and always strives to exceed expectations. Proven track record of implementing policies and procedures to maximise business profitability.
- Thorough knowledge of HR legislation
- Skilled headhunter
- Effective skills in training and mentoring
- In-depth knowledge of payroll processes
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
ExperienceJanuary 2014 - Present - Career break for maternity leave
- An extended period of maternity leave to bring up my daughter until she was old enough to start nursery school
- Responsible for all aspects of HR and payroll
- Liaising with senior managers to refine processes
- In charge of the annual review process
- Designed and implemented the staff training programme
- Revised job descriptions
- Produced regular HR reports to senior management