Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Sample
Professional SummaryI am pleased to be able to offer any prospective employer no less than eight years of experience within the restaurant industry.I boast a thorough knowledge of all in-house operations while I am just as adept at dealing with the needs of the client.I have worked for boutique restaurants as well as franchised chain properties, so pressure is never a concern.I am also a team player and I hope to develop long-term relationships with employees and senior staff alike.This candidate is ideally searching for an establishment which can provide me with room for upward mobility within a friendly environment.Finally, I am more than happy to undergo any additional training or qualifications as may be required.
- CIEH-approved Food Safety/Hygiene Certification.
- HSE compliance in catering and hospitality.
- Certified Training Manager: Cambridge Association of Managers (CAM)..
- CPR Training Certificate: UK Resuscitation Council.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- The ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- A team player.
- Excellent communicative skills.
Experience2012-Present: Assistant Restaurant Manager (London).Duties involve:
- Training new employees.
- Daily quality control checks.
- Inventory monitoring and placing orders.
- End-of-day closing operations.
- Overseeing day and night shift teams.
- Customer care and engagement.
- Lead cashier.
- Creating online advertising campaigns.
- The preparation of foods within regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for rotating produce and perishables.
- Creating and sending orders to food distributors.
- Lancaster University: 2000-2003, Accounting and Finance BSc (Honours).