Modern CV Template
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryHaving been involved in the physiotherapy sector for more than seven years, I am equipped with all of the hands-on skills and educational qualifications necessary to thrive within this competitive field.I specialise in client-centred therapies and take a great deal of pride in my ability to build long-lasting relationships with patients.As I am also a personal trainer, I am well aware of the physical demands that many individuals must overcome in order to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives.I aim to partner with an organisation that embraces this very same philosophy.I also hope to become part of a well-rounded team in order to further enhance my existing talents.
Core QualificationsSome of the recognised certifications that I possess are:
- Level 2 Diploma in Health, Fitness and Exercise Nutrition.
- Level 2 Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness.
- A current member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- City and Guilds: Exercise and Fitness (VRQ) (4926) Level 3.
Experience2012-Present: Qualified Physiotherapist.Some core competencies involve:
- Managing the individual needs of geriatric patients.
- Supervising therapeutic classes of between 15 and 20 attendees.
- Liaising with private health care workers in order to determine the best treatment options.
- Administering massages, flexibility exercises and utilising cold laser technology to treat injuries.
- General tasks such as scheduling appointments and contacting patients.
- Working together with senior physiotherapists.
- Supervising fitness and aerobics classes.
- Advising clients on diet and supplementation.
- Creating bespoke programmes based around the needs of the individual.
- Injury treatment and/or prevention.
- University of East Anglia (2004-2008): Physiotherapy BSc (Hons.)
- University of East Anglia (2009-2010): Physiotherapy MSc