CV Template in English
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been working within the interior design sector for the better part of ten years.Within this time, I have developed a working knowledge of all of the latest trends and techniques.My scope of expertise is quite broad.I have worked within commercial environments as well as more traditional domestic settings.I am equipped with all of the necessary scholastic qualifications and certifications.My aim is to develop a synergy with an organisation that can enable me to further enhance this art form.I also desire to become part of an integrated team, although I am perfectly capable of handling large projects on an individual basis.I believe that this career is extremely lucrative and as it is constantly evolving, I hope to encounter a firm that is able to change with the industry itself.I thank you kindly for your time and look forward to future correspondence.
- Current member of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID).
- Member of the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).
- City and Guilds: Design and Craft (7716) Level 4.
- City and Guilds: Interior Design (7157) Level 2.
- City and Guilds: Furniture and Furnishings (5782) Level 3.
Experience2014-2016: Lead Interior Designer.Duties include:
- Choosing all relevant fabrics, furniture and colours.
- Working together with the client on a daily basis.
- Liaising with other professionals such as electricians and carpenters.
- Supervising the work of other team members.
- Addressing temporal and budgetary concerns.
- Assisting the property owner during the buying process (materials and decorative items).