Chronological CV Format
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI am pleased to offer any business no less than ten years of expertise within the telesales industry.I have a great deal of experience within the financial sector, although I have marketed other products such as software and perishable goods to the consumer.I am quite accustomed to working within a fast-paced environment and I readily embrace challenging sales targets.I also boast knowledge within the managerial sector, having supervised entire sales floors in the past.I have my own transportation and possess all of the most relevant accreditations within the telesales industry.
- A current member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA).
- Sales-oriented and highly motivated.
- City and Guilds: Principles in Marketing (7734) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Social Media and Digital Marketing (7513) Level 4.
Experience2013-Present: Lead Telesales Representative.Core duties currently include:
- Performing between 250 and 300 outbound calls a day.
- Meeting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Business-to-business marketing.
- Managing between eight and 12 junior sales executives.
- Managing portfolios worth more than 500,000 pounds.
- Handling customer service enquiries.
- Outbound telemarketing.
- Hosting monthly webinar sessions.
- Teaching orientation courses to new employees.
- Communicating between staff and management.
- Payroll and invoicing.
- Supervising email marketing campaigns.
- Handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Direct marketing to consumers.
- Addressing customer issues.
- General product development.