One Page CV Format
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummarySince an early age, I have had a passion for the health and fitness industry.This has been reflected in my personal life as well as my professional career.I feel that it is now time to find a firm that can help me to continue embracing this field.I also wish to work directly with patients and personally manage their treatments.It is my ultimate intention to encounter an organisation that allows me to pursue these interests while simultaneously improving my skills.Please find my educational qualifications as well as my previous experience immediately below.Thank you for your time, I look forward to meeting in the near future.
- Member of the National Institute of Personal Trainers (NRPT).
- Level 4 Total Immersion Personal Training Diploma.
- Level 3 Exercise Referral for Health Management.
- City and Guilds Certification: Exercise and Fitness (VRQ) (4926) Level 3.
- Second-Degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate.
- Certified in CPR.
Experience2014-Present: Personal Trainer.Main duties include:
- Supervising the progress of more than 20 patients.
- Developing personalised routines for various rehabilitation programmes.
- Injury recovery and strength training.
- Teaching defence courses to children and adolescents.
- Supervising adult exercise classes.
- High-intensity aerobics class instruction.
- Assisting those with limited mobility.
- Developing dietary programmes.
- Pain management and flexibility training.
- Supervising the general health of patients.
- University of Kent (2006-2009): Sports Therapy BSc (Hons.).
- Loughborough University (2009-2011): Musculoskeletal Sport Science and Health MSc.