Creative CV Template
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryWhat are some of the hallmarks that define an excellent caterer?Is it attention to detail, a second-to-none rapport with clients or the ability to provide turnkey solutions to challenging events?These are but a few of the qualities that I bring to the table.I boast over five years of expertise within this sector and I aim to find a company that espouses this very same level of professionalism.I am happy to work with a larger team, and above all, I enjoy taking on projects that would otherwise appear to be quite challenging.Please find my formal qualifications below.
- A current member of the Nationwide Caterers' Association.
- A member of the British Hospitality Association (BHA).
- Full driving licence.
- City and Guilds: Professional Food and Beverage Service (7103) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Food Preparation and Culinary Arts (8065) Level 3.
Experience2015-Present.Head Caterer and Concierge.Duties currently include:
- Serving the needs of weddings, baptisms and retirement parties.
- All aspects of food preparation.
- Working together with the client to discover the most amenable package.
- Inventory, stock control and adhering to food safety regulations.
- Placing weekly and monthly orders.
- Business-to-business transactions.
- Managing a team of between five and 12 individuals.
- Preparing bulk orders for large events.
- Catering to corporate conferences and seminars.
- Interpreting internal ROI on a quarterly basis.
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Food Safety Certificate (currently valid).
- University at Nottingham (2006-2010) Diploma in Food Science BSc.(Hons.)