- Our customers have been hired by: *
Find out how to advertise your skills with our marketing, advertising, and communications CV examples. From personal statement to experience, you’ll learn how to hone your application and take the next step in your career. Whether you’re a budding brand manager or account executive, our CVs will help you stay on-point in an ever-changing industry.
How to create your marketing, advertising, and communications CV
You know how to build killer campaigns. Now find out how to build your perfect marketing, advertising, and communications CV– and convert your applications to employment!
Proofread your contentIf you’re applying for a communications role, a typo can ruin your application. Make sure to proofread your CV carefully for spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Keep your writing style clear and concise to make it an effortless read for recruiters.
Perfect your personal statementYour personal statement is your chance to shine. As a marketing, advertising, and communications professional, you know how to highlight USPs with as few words as possible – so consider the 50-200 word limit a challenge, not a limitation.
Always use keywordsSuccessful campaigns include the right keywords. Your CV is no different. Many recruiters use screening software to find the most relevant applications, so always include keywords from the job description to ensure yours won’t slip through the net.
Share your successMarketing assistant in Manchester, retail merchandiser in Reading – whatever your previous role, your CV is the perfect place to highlight your achievements. Marketing, advertising, and communications are all about the metrics, so if you have some impressive statistics to back up your success, show them off!
Get the job with more marketing, advertising & communications CV examples
- Account executive CV examples
- Advertising Account Manager CV Example
- Assistant merchandiser CV sample
- Be the best with our account manager CV example
- Business development executive CV examples
- Communications Assistant CV Example
- Communications Manager CV Example
- Communications Officer CV Example
- Fashion Public Relations Assistant CV Example
- Marketing director CV templates
- Marketing manager CV example
- Product manager CV examples
- Retail merchandiser CV examples
- Social media manager CV examples
- Visual merchandiser CV examples
Craft a winning marketing, advertising, and communications CV
Be your own brand manager. From your personal statement to your past experience, leave nothing to chance with our complete CV builder. With myPerfectCV, you can take advantage of examples, templates, and pre-written content to take your CV to the next level.