Assistant Merchandiser CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the merchandising sector for over five years and am pleased to offer a number of unique skills to any role.I enjoy working within a team environment and am adept at dealing with the needs of the customer.I am also a sales-driven candidate and I thrive within a commission-oriented environment.Excellent organisational skills, an ability to take on challenging tasks and a talent for working alone when required are some of the other traits which have come to define my personality.I hope to encounter a company that can offer these very same opportunities while also providing me with room for professional improvement as time goes on.
- City & Guilds: Level 2 Certificate in Retail Skills (7384).
- City & Guilds: Level 2 Certificate in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving Skills (7439).
- PRINCE 2 Certification
- Trained in Microsoft Word, Excel and Office.
- A working knowledge of both Salesforce and Zoho.
- Excellent communicative skills.
Experience2014-2016: Assistant Sales Manager.Primary duties included:
- Inventory and stock control.
- Opening and closing the retail outlet.
- Client relations.
- Meeting monthly revenue targets.
- Sales pipeline management.
- Collating and interpreting sales-related data.
- Online and offline marketing.
- Basic end-user sales.
- Developing merchandising strategies within a team framework.
- Aston University 2004-2007: Marketing (including industrial placement) BSc (Hons.)